We are in search of a SERVICE CONSULTANT for our very busy service department. This position requires an individual seeking an unlimited potential and the opportunity to work within a team of talented professionals. The ideal SERVICE ADVISOR would be energetic and upbeat and the strive to provide an "TRULY EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE." Pay plan rates and commissions based upon experience, we will pay based upon an individuals experience and performance. Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred and the ability to multitask including wearing a smile a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet incoming service customers with enthusiasm and integrity.
- Generate repair orders based upon customer wants and vehicle needs including Service Campaigns (recalls).
- Prepare estimates for service per Technician inspections and diagnostics.
- Schedule service for future appointments.
- Welcome and advise new vehicle customers and demonstrate our service process.
- SERVICE ADVISOR/ WRITER/ CONSULTATION EXPERIENCE A MUST!!!!!!
- 2 years of Service Advisor or Service Writer experience in an automotive dealership A MUST!!
- Reynolds & Reynolds operating system experience preferred.
Master Technician- A Level Technician
Barberino Nissan needs MASTER and A LEVEL technicians to start immediately. Family business and every member of the team is family. We have a BUSY SHOP. There is a lot of big jobs and the pace is fast. The position is for a TECH WHO HATES STANDING AROUND.
****NEW EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY******
Job Type: Full-time
Currently seeking a new/used car sales representative. This is a full time commission role.Apply for PositionSales Representative
Barberino Nissan has been a family business since 1936.
When you work Barberino Nissan, you become part of the family. We strive to create a team focused, professional work environment for all of our employees, with opportunities for career advancement in every department. In addition to having a rewarding career in the automotive industry, employees become part of a culture of summer cookouts and holiday parties, as well as becoming engaged with the local community through our company charity events.
Barberino Nissan serves New Haven and Hartford counties. Joining Barberino Nissan's team means joining a fast paced dealership with many benefits:
- 401k with Employer Contribution
- Health coverage
- Competitive Vacation time
- Work Life balance
- Professional/Fun Environment